About Sherri Haab
Sherri Haab is a best selling craft author with over 30 published books to her credit, with several selling over a million copies each.
Award winning titles such as:
- The Incredible Clay Book (Klutz)
- The Art of Metal Clay (Watson Guptill)
- Metal Clay and Mixed Media Jewelry (Watson Guptill)
- The Art of Resin Jewelry (Watson Guptill)
- Beaded Macramé Jewelry and Designer Style Jewelry (Watson Guptill)
Publishing honoraries include:
- Craftrends 2006 & 2007 Best General Craft Book Award
- Publisher's Weekly Cuffie Award
- Oppenheim's Toy Portfolio Gold Award
Television appearances include:
- Jewelry TV (JTV)
- The Carol Duvall Show (HGTV)
- Jewelry Making (DIY)
- Good Things Utah (ABC)
- Beads Baubles and Jewels (PBS)
Radio appearances include:
- Martha Stewart Radio
She has recently released how-to DVDs on Metal Clay and Resin Jewelry (CCP videos).
Sherri is a certified metal clay instructor, leading numerous craft and jewelry making workshops internationally. She has been a pioneer in the American Metal Clay revolution since 1996 when it was first introduced in the US.
She is known for tracking trends in the craft industry and then educating consumers about how to use new products and techniques. Her own product, "ITS", is one example of a new craft innovation. This product allows printed images to be applied to polymer, tile and metal clay. She now resides in Saratoga Springs, Utah with her husband.